We offer the following block hours:
- MON + WED at 1:00-3:00 pm near Casanova with Floridablanca str. Group classes to start immediately.
- TUE + THU at 2:00-3:00 pm and at 5:00-6:30 pm near El Maresme|Forum metro station. Group and 1-to-1 classes to start as of September 18.
- All days from MON to THU at 5:00-9:00 pm near Casanova with Floridablanca str. Group classes to start immediately.
- MON+WED at 8:30-9:30 am and at 1:30-4:00 pm
- TUE, THU and FRI at 8:30-10:00 am
All of them are 1-to-1 classes near El Maresme|Forum metro station. Group and 1-to-1 classes to start as of September 18.
If you are available and interested in any of these options, please send us your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Option 1, 2 or 3 in subject line.
Before you apply, you should check that you meet our entry requirements (CELTA/TEFL or similar TESOL certificate, one year of experience teaching adults in companies) and you should have all your documents ready in order to work legally in Spain.
Both teachers who work on contract and self-employed candidates are welcome to apply.